Digital Project Manager
Titolo:Digital Project Manager
Esperienza lavorativa:Almeno 3 anni
Tipologia di contratto:Impiego a tempo indeterminato
The position is based in our HQ in Rome and part of the Digital & Omnichannel Global team. The Digital Project Manager will be part of the Digital & Omnichannel Project Management team in charge of the Digital & Omnichannel Roadmap. The team is responsible from planning to execution of all the roadmap activities with Design and UX, Media and Content, e-Commerce, with the ultimate goal of always delivering the best possible customer experience, facilitating prioritization and backlog management from small launches to large projects.
- Gather and detail functional requirements for Digital and Omnichannel Projects translating business needs into functional use cases for development teams;
- Drive quality and testability of Digital and front-end projects being able to assist UAT sessions plans and execution and guaranteeing projects digital compliancy (e.g. WCAG, GDPR requirements etc.);
- Ensure quality and timing for projects deliverables;
- Facilitate activities organization and prioritization among Digital and Omnichannel stakeholders;
- Manage projects lifecycle using various project development methodologies and tools with a good knowledge of Jira and Confluence platforms;
- Work with other departments within the Company that may have a stake in delivery of projects both from HQ and Regional teams;
- Manage project communication and coordination within both external vendors and internal stakeholders, either inside the Digital and Omnichannel team or outside (Retail, IT, etc.);
- Track deliveries and set up project status updates to inform stakeholders on progress, issues and risks, managing delays and change requests.
- At least 3 years of successful experience in delivering Digital and Omnichannel projects experiences in an international context. With a proven positive track record in terms of project successfully launched and positive business and customer indicators;
- Strong communication skills, including writing accurate and concise reports on the status of all projects, issue and risk logs creation and management, business presentations;
- Jira and Confluence knowledge is a plus;
- Solution-oriented mindset and ability to identify opportunities and efficiencies using an analytical approach;
- Ability to manage several and cross-area projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines, good at prioritization;
- Sales Force platforms knowledge might be considered as a plus;
- Ability to work in changing environment, fast and dynamic;
- English proficient.