Retail Activations Senior Specialist
Titolo:Retail Activations Senior Specialist
Funzione:Vendita al dettaglio
Esperienza lavorativa:Almeno 3 anni
Tipologia di contratto:Impiego a tempo indeterminato
The position is based in our HQ in Rome and part of the Digital & Omnichannel Global team. The Retail Activations Senior Specialist will report to the CRM Manager and will be in charge of following all formats of retail activations, both in boutiques and in external venues, closely partnering with regional CRM teams.
• Build and manage the global retail activations calendar, with the aim to increase main CRM KPIs (clients recruiting, retention and upgrade) and support product launches, product amplifications, events with clients,….
• Define and manage client activations formats (from 1: Many to 1: 1 approach): in-store activations, out of store local experiences, collection previews, …, partnering with other teams on special formats like trunk shows, fur salons, MTO events, pop-ups and pop-ins, digital & remote events,…
• Plan and coordinate transversally with other HQ teams and zone teams (Events, Visual Merchandising, Regional Retail Heads, Omnichannel Operations, …) all retail activations, supporting the organizational aspects, being the pivotal role to make sure of an effective schedule, plan and execution.
• Provide insights to unlock opportunities for client engagements by zone and client segment, sharing best practices across zones and markets to make sure high ROIs formats are replicated and localized across network, highlighting successful stories and areas of improvement.
• Partner, during and after each buying sessions, with Go to Market team on the Go-to-market of the collections for the menu of the retail activations to be implemented to support the 360° marketing plan.
• Establish methods and discipline to measure budget, ROI and all the KPIS related to the retail activations.
The position requires an individual who works well in changing environment, fast and dynamic.
• 4+ years of experience in CRM, clienteling. Retail Operations background is a plus.
• Understanding of market localizations and ability to closely work with different regional approaches at the same time.
• Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Extremely organized and high attention to luxury and details.
• Fluency in English.