Junior Product Manager Woman Leathergoods
Titolo:Junior Product Manager Woman Leathergoods
Esperienza lavorativa:Almeno 3 anni
Tipologia di contratto:Impiego a tempo indeterminato
Based in Rome, the Junior Product Manager Woman LG, as part of the Collection Merchandising Woman Leather Goods Team, will work closely with Style, Industrial Departments and Retail Merchandising, to support the entire product development and management process to deliver effective collections to the market.
- Collection Brief, Buying session Debrief and other useful documents to support the Creative process;
- Sales campaign materials (eg. Product Offer, Collection Book, Presentations, packshot pictures overview);
- Collection Pricing structure partnering with Industrial Costing Team and Product Development;
- Conduct market and competitors’ analysis in terms of product and price positioning;
- Data extraction and reports with periodic update on Sell in and Sell out performances;
- Support the Team in the annual Budget and 3YP strategic presentations;
- Partner with Training and E-commerce teams to support an excellent in-store execution;
- Support on product samples management (Collection development, sales campaigns, Press & Communication dept).
- 3-4 years’ experience in a collection merchandising role within a luxury brand;
- Knowledge of technical development process of leather goods;
- Passion for fashion and strong product sensitivity;
- Creative spirit, capability of think “out of the box”;
- Ability to work flexibly among quickly changing priorities;
- Positive attitude and strong team spirit;
- Excellent use of Excel and Power Point;
- Fluent in Italian and English.