Raw Materials Purchasing Manager - Shoes
Titolo:Raw Materials Purchasing Manager - Shoes
Esperienza lavorativa:Almeno 5 anni
Tipologia di contratto:Impiego a tempo indeterminato
The Raw Materials Purchasing Manager oversees the process of raw materials management ensuring the achievement of Service objectives, cost and quality defined by the direction. He/She collaborates to the definition of strategy guidelines and spending budget. He/She identifies potential suppliers through continuous scouting benchmarking and analyzes the offers, evaluating the convenience between quality and price.
The position is based in Porto San Giorgio (Fermo).
- Identify and manage suppliers in compliance with the quality standards and technical requirements, defining the timing of delivers and dealing the payment terms;
- Ensure compliance with the agreed procedures and supervise the materials quality control, ensuring the conformity of received materials to qualitative standards and managing eventual complaints and restitutions;
- Ensure the compliance with the agreed procedures and the respect of deliveries plans agreed with suppliers;
- Manage the plan of purchases in the medium term based on the Master Planning;
- Locate and control the levels of safety stock of all materials in stock, avoiding stockouts on all strategic materials, managing the suppliers for restocking and special orders;
- Monitor the costs in order to optimize purchasing policies and comply with Industrial Budget;
- Manage the stocks of raw material of warehouse according to company procedure, evaluate the devaluation policies of obsolete materials.
- University Degree;
- 5-7 years’ experience in the same role preferably in the fashion industry;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of Planning Systems (MRP and MRP2);
- Preferable knowledge of SAP and STEALTH 3000;
- Procurement skills;
- Team working skills;
- Understanding and ability to analyse business processes;
- Strong attention to details;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Flexibility and ability to interact with stakeholders.