Assistant PR Manager, FENDI / Tokyo
Titolo:Assistant PR Manager, FENDI / Tokyo
Esperienza lavorativa:Almeno 2 anni
Tipologia di contratto:Impiego a tempo indeterminato
About This Opportunity:
FENDI Japan is looking for PR Specialist /Assistant PR Manager.
This possition's mission is to support PR Manager proactively in driving branding and business through innovative and tactical PR and event activities.
Developing good relationship with press and 3rd party agencies (e.g. Advertising agencies and Printing & Production companies) will be one of the key responsibilities of this role. Your communication and negotiation skills will add great value.
The FENDI Japan office has about 60 people in the office and operates 38 stores in Japan. Our members interact with each other frequently, regardless of seniority or position. Fendi Japan has very open and warm working environment which reflects the culture of the FENDI Head Quarters in Italy.
Our CEO in Japan is a true role model. She is energetic, cheerful, supportive and she values each member and promotes work-life-balance. She often attends and speaks at leadership events as well as events supporting women’s initiatives.
An example of some benefits in Fendi Japan that promote a good working environment is the flex time policy for office positions and the 5 days sick leave policy for both retail and office positions.
Various career paths are available both at Fendi or with different brands within the LVMH group.
- Increased responsibilities (within PR/AD and/or other functions in Marketing & Communication) in line with growth of the company
- Similar position in other LVMH group brand
Report to PR manager
Proactively support PR Manager in:
- Executing PR activities for Men’s collection, FENDI Timepieces and Corporate projects.
- Building good relationship with media
- Promoting Celebrities endorsement
- Planning and executing Press Presentation
- Planning and executing Press Caravan
- Preparing press release to communicate with t media
- Maximizing media coverage timely in each event and project
- Managing product placement related activities (lending, listing and reporting)
- Checking and reporting PR related exposure
- Communicating with HQ Communication Team for miscellaneous issues on daily basis
- Managing internal announcement related to PR
- Planning and executing PR events world-wide and locally
- Supervising invoicing process
- Proactively supporting product launch with 360 D approach collaborating with other functions in Marketing & Communication Team, including Digital, Social marketing, Events, Advertising, EC and CRM.
- University Graduate
- 3 years or more of working experience in PR Agency or Fashion Company. PR experience in luxury fashion brands, specialized in Men’s category is preferable.
- Japanese (verbal & read/write):Fluent level is a MUST
- English: Business level
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)