Director, Asset Protection - New York, NY - Corporate Office
Intitulé du poste:Director, Asset Protection - New York, NY - Corporate Office
Fonction du poste:Retail/Magasin
Expérience professionnelle:Minimum 5 ans
Type de contact:CDI
Gross salary range:190.000 - 200.000 USD An
Fendi is seeking a high-caliber, commercially minded Director, Asset Protection who will be accountable for protecting Fendi Americas assets, while achieving shortage goals in all Fendi Americas stores (US, Canada, Mexico & Brazil). The individual will lead and coordinate all Loss Prevention strategies and ensure losses of Company assets are prevented, investigated, and resolved.
Asset Protection is a critical component of our business. They will lead all aspects of routine protection of store assets and implementing asset protection strategies. Your role is critical to combat shrinkage, increase safety for our clients and employees, and support the store’s overall success.
• Lead, promote, and implement all Loss Prevention initiatives and programs.
• Develop, implement, review, and analyze shrinkage reduction strategies and processes.
• Provide regular direction and leadership to minimize operational shortage, mitigate theft and fraud, and maintain safe and secure environments.
• Identify, investigate, and resolve all internal and external theft and fraud.
• Conduct surveillance by applying CCTV systems to identify, observe, and apprehend or deter individuals from committing external thefts.
• Conduct internal theft investigations and interviews in partnership with HR and Operations.
• Audit the use of Loss Prevention related tools including surveillance cameras, alarm systems, etc., to control shrink and promote safety in stores.
• Ensure all Loss Prevention shortage audits are conducted consistently and objectively, with a focus on continuous improvement through partnership and training.
• Cooperate with and respond to requests by police departments, courts, and other public agencies.
• Partner with Store Management, Regional Vice Presidents, and Human Resources to address employee behavior and take corrective action.
• Partner with stores to develop action plans to address/minimize operational shortage.
• Drive store-level awareness of theft and fraud techniques as well as prevention tools/resources to mitigate future impact and loss.
• Train Store Management as well as Operations and Human Resources partners on current and new Loss Prevention initiatives and programs.
• Work with business partners to ensure all aspects of Loss Prevention are coordinated into the daily operations of the stores.
• Optimally integrate with Store Operations to ensure proactive approaches for LP programs (shrink/theft/fraud reduction and safety/regulatory compliance) are taken within the development of new company initiatives.
• Enhance utilization of all available merchandise protection tools and resources to address loss in stores and throughout the company.
• Identify Loss Prevention equipment issues at store level. Install and maintain protective equipment as needed.
• Maintain accurate records and reports of all identified theft activity and related follow up.
• Support Retail Operations Managers on inventory processes.
• Lead LP expenses to budget.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Loss Prevention field.
• Experience holding senior-level Asset Protection Management position(s) and are experienced in leading AP functions.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field, preferred.
• Previous experience with Security/Asset Protection affiliated equipment (C.C.T.V/Alarm Systems.
• Involvement across retail or hospitality environment(s) (preferably luxury) preferred.
• Validated experience in driving successful loss prevention, shortage control, accident reduction, and fraud prevention programs.
• Sophisticated knowledge of Asset Protection standards and procedures, and experience leading investigations.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills.
• Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
• Outstanding analytical skills and validated ability to address problems.
• Confirmed ability to make good decisions under pressure.
• Tremendous organizational skills, detail oriented.
• Maintains upmost confidentiality concerning all information and projects.
• Demonstrate values and exhibit the highest level of personal integrity.
• Must have sophisticated proficiency in and knowledge of computer software including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).