Store Manager - Long Island, NY - Manhasset
Intitulé du poste:Store Manager - Long Island, NY - Manhasset
Fonction du poste:Retail/Magasin
Expérience professionnelle:Minimum 5 ans
Type de contact:CDI
As a Fendi Store Manager, you will be the owner of the business, a Fendi Ambassador, and accountable for overall store performance. You will oversee and lead the management of the store, employees, merchandise and achieve store targets while building a positive experience for the internal and external client. You are responsible for leading and inspiring the team, building succession plans and internal growth paths for all team members.
Business Development and Performance Management:
• Drive and increase sales performance for overall business.
• Analyze the business, propose, and implement action plans to improve results, generate sales for each product category crafting new clients and reactivating former ones.
• Develop a sales strategy, working cross-functionally with corporate partners.
• Market authority, identifying new opportunities to attract and retain clients.
• Develop and deliver events and incentives to grow the business.
• Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure that appropriate stock and assortment levels are met.
• Be present on the sales floor, continuously empower sales staff to meet assigned sales through an authentic client experience.
• Collaborate with the Retail Events team for the organization of local events.
• Lead customer service quality, to meet customer expectations by offering excellent customer service standards and mentoring the team.
• Develop dedicated Fendi customers, implement appropriate CRM tools and maintain customer database.
• Act as brand ambassador to strengthen/form relationships with VIP clientele/prospect customers.
• Improve Mystery Shop Results with action plans.
• Cultivate a strong private appointment culture.
Administrative & Operations Management:
• Ensure alignment and partnership between front of house and back of house.
• Complete all vital administrative paperwork in a timely manner including crafting staff work schedules and ensure appropriate store coverage.
• Control vital actions to optimally control costs and ensure efficient operation in store.
• Review and submit sales and operational reports to management in adherence to company’s critical metrics and policies.
• Ensure maintenance of cycle counts, inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
• Full Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan, and inventory management.
• Ensure team follows all company policies and procedures
• Lead the team with health and safety protocol and processes
• Maintain merchandising standards.
• Know the best sellers and have them on display all the time.
• Build an encouraging and positive environment to develop and empower staff through goal setting, performance monitoring, monthly catch-up meetings and storewide meetings to mentor and deliver timely feedback.
• Ensure all Top Store initiatives are rolled out, updated, and understood by the team.
• Attract and recruit the best talent available in the market through networking and scouting.
• Implement company policies while adhering to accurate procedure regarding disciplinary action.
• Proactively assess performance and growth potential of individual staff members to build a strong team benchmark and promote career paths.
• Identify individual and team training needs.
• Minimum 5 years’ related experience, luxury retail preferred.
• Strong drive for results; goal oriented.
• Excellent social skills: the ability to communicate optimally both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to use POS system and its inventory management functions.
• RTW experience preferred.
• Foreign language skills are a plus.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to lift boxes/weight up to 10 lbs.
• Organizational and strong digital literacy required.
• Must have flexible schedule: some nights, weekends, and holidays.