Intitulé du poste:Communication Director
Fonction du poste:Retail/Magasin
Expérience professionnelle:Minimum 10 ans
Pays/Région:Corée du Sud
Type de contact:CDI
Reporting to the Managing Director Korea, this role acts as the Champion to maximize brand image and awareness in the targeted market, create Communication opportunities through media and build solid relationship with press members. Enhance brand awareness and extend customer network to promote business through the implementation of effective marketing and communications programs in Korea. Actively, participate in business development through efficient coordination between Marketing, Merchandising and Retail.
• Develop yearly media plan with corporate. (Cost negotiation, Placement)
• Confirm monthly advertising.
• Report to Vice President, Marketing & Communications Asia Pacific regarding media activities.
• Update media information and analyze media.
• Manage incorporate new media channels. (Digital media opportunities)
• Manage media / budgets for Korea
- Plan annual PR Strategy and Budget.
- Report to Vice President, Marketing & Communications Asia Pacific to discuss details of all the PR related issues.
- Monitor competitors’ PR Activities.
- Plan PR show room operation for every season: Sample order / supervise lending status /sample sales.
- Foster relationships with press with a view of increasing brand awareness and upgrading editorial coverage for Fendi
- Plan and support editorial: Budget control and monthly confirmation of special feature shootings with press.
- Develop and distribute press releases.
- Seek out new opportunities via research and industry / competitor knowledge.
- Build key relationships through the company to facilitate information gathering/collaboration for experience projects.
- Build or solidify relationships with key celebrities and stylists.
- Monitor influential celebrities and collaborate for special projects.
- Plan product placement through celebrities for TV series, movie premier, drama,
movie press conference, and red carpets.
• Manage all promotion activities, and supervise to maximize ROI
• Coordinate trunk shows with Merchandising team, APAC/HQ communications dept, and Retail team.
• Organize regular events to sustain brand awareness.
• Direct management of marketing and communications activities for Korea
• Budget and monitor all expenses related to marketing and communications
• Coordination of activities with local merchandising team, retail teams and regional Communications team
• Good knowledge of media environment
• Proficient in Microsoft program skill
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Fluent English skill both written and spoken
• Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and results-focus
• Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity
• Pragmatic and solution-oriented
• Pleasant personality with an approachable manner
• Appropriate appearance that represents the company image
• Good leadership and coaching skill
• BA degree or above
• Minimum of 10 years of luxury fashion Related experience