Manager, Merchandising Leather Goods - New York, NY - Corporate
Intitulé du poste:Manager, Merchandising Leather Goods - New York, NY - Corporate
Fonction du poste:Merchandising
Expérience professionnelle:Minimum 5 ans
Type de contact:CDI
Gross salary range:90.000 - 105.000 USD An
The Merchandising Manager of Leather Goods is accountable for management of their product category to elevate sales and margin opportunities for Fendi Americas. They will lead with a customer-focused, innovative, and team-oriented approach by sharing key findings and driving initiatives across the business for the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. They will establish relationships with retail leadership, collect and synthesize consumer insights, and act as an advocate for store's needs.
- Partner with the Director of Merchandising to develop the Leather Goods assortment strategy for Fendi Americas Omni business.
- Strategize with Director of Merchandising to improve opportunities and minimize liabilities to achieve consistent growth and profitability.
- Bring awareness and motivation around merchandising strategies.
- Generate fiscal selling reports and business analysis for the category; react with strategic inventory transfers as they find necessary.
- Responsible for handling merchandise consolidation and transfers.
- Weekly partnership with supply chain on replenishment, inventory management and establishment of target stock levels to ensure inventory is improved and to identify any opportunities or challenges.
- Develop strong rapport with store management teams and provide general support to all store needs through regular communication.
- Responsible for execution and maintenance of merchandising guidelines and sharing product knowledge, seasonal buy books, and training tools to the stores.
- Assist with store openings, store renovations and store manager meetings.
- Travel four times a year to the Italy showroom for the seasonal buy.
- Work closely with Worldwide Merchandising and Product teams on product development needs, strategic business development and feedback on the Americas market.
- Apply market expertise to optimize product assortments and buy quantities based on local market needs and product segmentation.
- Partner with Marketing and Communications to ensure editorial and marketing strategies are in line with the key investments and overall category strategy.
- Work with Visual Merchandising team to ensure store presentations accurately represent the appropriate merchandising strategy and improve seasonal key items and opportunities that increase seasonal sell-through.
- Partner with CRM team to develop clientele strategy and action plan to increase sales.
- Partner with Digital team to further drive and develop the Omnichannel business.
- 5+ years of business experience; knowledge of basic retail concepts and calculations.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
- Experience with in-store executions.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for achievement.
- Ability to process information quickly and draw conclusions.
- Confirmed experience problem solving and sound decision-making.
- Strong analytical skills and sophisticated understanding in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent prioritization skills to deliver against varying needs and due dates.
- Strong understanding of the luxury market needs.