Regional Vice President, Southcentral- Miami, FL
Intitulé du poste:Regional Vice President, Southcentral- Miami, FL
Fonction du poste:Retail/Magasin
Expérience professionnelle:Minimum 10 ans
Type de contact:CDI
The Regional Vice President of South-central will be responsible for the management Fendi Stores, both freestanding and lease department stores within Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana. They will report to the Vice President of Retail. They will lead their territory in achieving sales objectives, profitability goals, high operational and merchandising standards, and building highly motivated teams by developing their store leaders and supporting their progress in their careers within Fendi and LVMH.
Sales & Client Development:
• Build annual budgets and develop strategies to achieve and exceed financial targets.
• Lead and develop the retail team to achieve business objectives.
• Develop and maintain client relationships to meet business goals.
• Closely supervise and analyze sales performance in all stores. Ensure all employees are assigned sales and productivity goals and that they continuously receive training and mentoring to reach these goals.
• Ensure that Store Managers proactively lead the clientelling process.
• Ensure that all stores have the accurate product assortment and product availability to achieve sales goals.
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with their store management teams.
• Propose and develop actions to strengthen the relationship with existing clientele and activate new clients and strengthen awareness of the Fendi brand.
• Develop public relation events in cooperation with the Marketing & Communications Department in order to strengthen relations with existing client groups and activate new ones.
• Provide input to the CRM team to recommend and implement local CRM activities to enhance sales and customer dedication.
• Supervise and identify market trends, best practices, and new solutions for growth of market.
Team Development & HR Management:
• Responsible for recruiting and staffing for all open store positions, closely coordinated with the Human Resources Department.
• Lead the annual review process for the Region.
• Understand labor market and maintain compliance.
• Identify talent, prepare, and implement development plans and succession plans to support the growth of the business, while providing a pool of qualified, motivated, and mobile employees.
• Ensure that Fendi training initiatives are effectively executed in the region.
• Provide leadership and share the company vision to empower and retain staff.
Retail Operations & Performance Management:
• Responsible for providing Region input for the zone budget and develop strategies to achieve financial targets.
• Safeguard the physical security of company assets, customers and employees.
• Ensure internal control procedures are implemented and closely supervised.
• Work with the Regional Operations Managers to develop, implement and supervise policies and procedures for the stores.
• Streamline retail operations processes and procedures to ensure that they are efficient and effective.
• Be responsible for the store opening process for new stores.
• Will address business process/operations issues. Additionally, will address streamlining the business operations, conduct needs analysis and recommend implementation strategies.
• Minimum 10 years of senior retail experience- ideally in a multi-store environment.
• 8 years of luxury retail experience preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Ability to travel extensively and work a flexible schedule.
• Capability to speak additional languages, a plus.
• Proven history as an effective brand ambassador.
• Strong digital literacy.
• Strong leadership skills and can work in a collaborative environment.
• Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate optimally.
• Outstanding organizational skills.