IS&T Applications Life Cycle Specialist - Logistics
Intitulé du poste:IS&T Applications Life Cycle Specialist - Logistics
Fonction du poste:Tech. de l'information/Systèmes d'information
Expérience professionnelle:Minimum 5 ans
Type de contact:CDI
The position is based in Florence. The candidate will join the IS&T Production and Logistic Unit to support business functions. Her/his mission will be to supervise and support IT systems to guarantee efficient omnichannel processes and Logistics operations.
- To assure reliable and efficient Logistic and Customer service operations, through a careful maintenance and supervision of relevant IS&T procedures on corporate ERP and WMS systems.
- To support end users through a constant interaction, sharing knowledge on procedures and following support requests.
- Interact and coordinate external partners to manage service desk and application support.
- Interact with the Logistics team, proposing or evaluating continuous improvements in daily operations and opportunity to better manage increasing volumes and new business models.
- Interact closely with IS&T teams in charge of E-commerce operations, Planning and Distribution, Retail Ops and Finance to support an organic approach to system application solutions.
- Contribute to continuous improvement, standardizing as well as enhancing system reliability, performance and security interacting with Infrastructure and Tech Unit.
- University degree in Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent;
- 7+ years of previous working experience in a similar role, preferably within an environment exposed to international complexity;
- Deep knowledge of Stealth 3000 ERP and WMS systems (Logimoda preferred)
- Knowledge and proven experience in main logistics processes operations (ex: Inbound, WMS integration, Picking, Shipment and invoicing…)
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams as well as to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Proficiency in Italian and English
Willing to travel across different industrial and logistics offices in Italy and WW.