Intern, Retail Business Analyst Intern, West Coast - Los Angeles, CA - Corporate Office
Intitulé du poste:Intern, Retail Business Analyst Intern, West Coast - Los Angeles, CA - Corporate Office
Fonction du poste:Retail/Magasin
Type de contact:Stage
Intern, Retail Business Analyst Intern West Coast
The Retail Business Analyst Intern will assist the Regional Vice President, West in analyzing the sales performance for Fendi stores in the Northeast Region to identify opportunities and drive business.
FENDI is committed to ensuring that its Internship Program provides a robust experience with a combination of learning and programmatic elements.
• Conduct in-depth sales performance analysis to identify business opportunities by market, store, and product category
• Help to design reporting dashboard structure for Client Advisors and Management team, using Microsoft business intelligent applications and rollout the toll throughout the organization.
• Propose incentives and contests for sales teams, measure impact, and collect feedback.
• Work closely with West, RVP to build and consolidate action plans to drive performance within the retail network.
• Support the Regional Vice President, West in preparing presentations for senior leaders and business reviews.
• Special Projects: Based on the candidate's skillset, this could include the integration of existing reporting into Power BI dashboards.
• Learn how a luxury retail network operates and what retail management is in both strategic and operational levels.
• Understand how to measure the performance of a retail network and develop improvement plans, while strengthening analytical skills.
• Must be available to work in the West Coast office Monday-Friday: 9-6pm.
• Bachelor’s degree or previous internship experience in a related field preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Passion for Fendi and the Luxury Industry
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously.