Intern, Merchandising - New York City, NY - Corporate Office
Intitulé du poste:Intern, Merchandising - New York City, NY - Corporate Office
Fonction du poste:Merchandising
Type de contact:Stage
The Merchandising Intern will assist the Merchandising team in the buying processes for all categories of the FENDI Americas business markets in the U.S., Brazil, Mexico, and Canada markets.
FENDI is committed to ensuring that its Internship Program provides a robust experience with a combination of learning and programmatic elements.
• Create and update weekly, seasonal, and annual selling reports.
• Help to coordinate allocation processes from the warehouse to the stores.
• Analyze data to identify trends in sales, stores, product categories, and markets.
• Create selling tools such as look books, product launch packets, etc.
• Conduct competitor analyses to highlight market trends and product needs.
• Prepare for and participate in product and store trainings such as seasonal product launches, specific product focused trainings, etc.
• Prepare for and participate in merchandising market visits as needed
• Assist during trunk shows and other merchandising related events
• Support the team with administrative tasks as needed
• Participate in Intern Induction and the Inter Program Closing as well as any other learning and experiential activities during the program
• Must be available to work Monday-Friday: 9-6pm
• Bachelor’s degree or previous internship experience in a related field preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Passion for Fendi and the Luxury Industry