Visual Merchandising Manager, Canada - Toronto, Ontario
Intitulé du poste:Visual Merchandising Manager, Canada - Toronto, Ontario
Fonction du poste:Retail/Magasin
Expérience professionnelle:Minimum 5 ans
Type de contact:CDI
Reporting to the VM Director, the VM Manager will oversee all locations in their selected market in all visual merchandising responsibilities, including the execution of VM guidelines, window installations, visual business strategies, and store standards. They will strategically plan and manage their time to best support the stores and drive the business in order to help drive productivity while ensuring the stores are presented in a luxury way.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of the VM guidelines across free-standing locations and leased department stores and provide feedback when necessary through store photos and/or reports. Also provide qualitative feedback on displays and windows to the FENDI Americas VM team.
- Liaise with Market leaders and Store Leaders to analysis business results and shift the visual strategy for the regional business, while maintaining the corporate visual standards.
- Organize and implement regional guideline adaptions by working with the regional merchant team to understanding the business and conducting best practices according to the global timelines.
- Be creative and put forward new visual ideas and suggestions to develop the local market to drive sales results.
- Ensure the stores are presented in an elevated and luxury way by being detail orientated and understanding the client experience, through the windows, special installations, product placement, etc.
- Manage and instill accountability in the store teams on the maintenance of store standards through conducting VM trainings and providing the resources necessary for success.
- Organize and implement window displays, window refreshes and in-store installations according to corporate standards and timelines.
- Train, coach and develop a team of Visual Ambassadors to optimize talent and ensure efficient processes.
- Communicate with the corporate VM team through weekly calls, photographic requests, and weekly recaps.
- Support cross functional partners such as Events, Marketing, Store Planning, Merchandisers and Facilities with brand initiatives when needed (trunk shows, external events, furniture refreshes etc.).
- Develop organizational initiatives that increase operational efficiency across the VM team by understanding the region’s needs and developing solutions for innovative ways of working.
- Organize and maintain props for all locations, ensuring they are current and in good condition.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- 5+ years visual merchandising experience preferably with a high-end luxury brand.
- Travel to stores will be required.
- Strong visual eye for detail, style, color pallet and display composition.
- Interest in fashion, design, and art.
- Confident, with exceptional communication skills, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and problem-solve.
- Strong attention to detail and the passion to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Creative suites.
- Knowledge of Illustrator or InDesign preferable.
- Experience in coordinating and installing window installations, be able to use hand-and-power operated tools, climb a ladder, and can lift clothing, props, mannequins etc.
- Flexibility to work a Retail schedule including working late nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays when required.