Director, Internal Control - New York, NY - Corporate Office
Intitulé du poste:Director, Internal Control - New York, NY - Corporate Office
Fonction du poste:Finance
Expérience professionnelle:Minimum 10 ans
Type de contact:CDI
Gross salary range:135.000 - 175.000 USD An
This Internal Control Director is responsible for safeguarding Fendi Americas through Risk Management and audit, supporting the growth of local functions through Innovation and Business Support.
- Partner with key stakeholders to grant compliance of company processes to Maison guidelines, regulation and business standards.
- This role also serves to identify risks to which the business is exposed and work with management to find ways to adequately eliminate or mitigate those risks
- This includes, but is not limited, to supporting Loss Prevention initiatives within the company as well with the Retail Management function
- Regularly lead perform comprehensive review of all business processes related to the retail network and back-office; perform regular risk assessment and recommend remediation
- The role includes also assignments in the global Maison ecosystem with international exposure.
- Being on the field (retail, warehouse and corporate) and contributing to the improvements to the company.
- Lead the IC Manager in review control effectiveness for all markets
- Plan and manage the annual / quarterly, risk assessment, execution and continuous monitoring / ongoing support related to the IC Management function for Americas
- Support the review of policies and procedures for retail and administrative functions in compliance with LVMH Group standards and external regulations, with a risk prevention approach
- Ensure policy compliance by performing internal audit and coordinating external audit functions
- Evaluate and monitor existing controls and conduct periodic operational reviews.
- Ensure implementation of Fendi Americas store operations commercial policies.
- Develop plan to ensure that policy application is in conformity with local and international regulation
- Maximize operational efficiency by performing organizational reviews and proposing process improvements. Areas to be reviewed include all retail and administrative functions
- Facilitate the maintenance and development of the Fendi Americas store operations commercial policies; liaise with Headquarters and all departments in the Americas for proper integration of new policies in the store operations commercial policies
- Perform in-store internal audits and review their compliance with policies and procedure defined in the store operations commercial policies
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and make recommendations to remediate or enhance internal control and improve company profitability
- Promote internal control best practices and support business groups to meet their objectives and goals
- Liaise with IC Manager and Retail partners to quickly identify new issues and discuss and propose consistent controls for all regions.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Attributes:
- 10 years of experience in auditing (internal and/or external) or consulting
- Experience in data analysis, analytics and statistical tool ,
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior audit, retail or entrepreneurial experiences are plus.
- Experience in compliance process implementation
- Proficient in audit procedures and methodologies
- Previous experience working in a retail environment
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Ability to develop / present executive level analyses
- Effective negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office Professional
- Must be a team player
- Travel up to 50% of time for business
- Ability to travel periodically domestically and/or internationally as needed
- Ability to interact with all levels, set objectives, and create results