Department Manager, Menswear - NYC
Job title:Department Manager, Menswear - NYC
Experience:Mindestens 5 Jahre
Contract Type:Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag
The Department Manager is responsible for overall management of the store, staff, merchandise, and customer service. He/she will also be responsible for achieving department and store net sales objectives, building highly motivated teams, and developing Client Advisors.
Business Development and Performance Management:
- Analyze the business, propose and implement action plans to improve results, generate sales for each product category creating new clients and reactivating former ones.
- Develop and deliver events and incentives to grow the business.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure that appropriate stock and assortment levels are met.
- Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and performance based goals. Monitor performance against goals.
- Manage customer service quality, to meet customer expectations by offering excellent customer service standards.
- Develop loyal Fendi customers, implement appropriate CRM tools and maintain customer database.
- Act as brand ambassador to strengthen/build relationships with VIP clientele/prospect customers.
- Improve Mystery Shop Results with action plans.
Administrative & Operations Management:
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Control daily invoices petty cash and take necessary actions to effectively control costs and ensure efficient operation in store.
- Review and submit sales and operational reports to management in adherence to company’s KPIs and policies.
- Ensure maintenance of cycle counts, inventory accuracy and shrink requirements in department.
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan and inventory management for department and store.
- Maintain merchandising standards by partnering with VM Team.
- Make the best out of the display and proximity storage.
- Know the best sellers and have them on display all the time.
- Create a supportive environment to develop and motivate staff through goal setting, performance monitoring, monthly touch base meetings and store wide meetings in order to coach and deliver timely feedback.
- Ensure all Top Store initiatives are rolled out, updated and understood by the team.
- Recruit store associates with specific qualifications and skills that meet company and specific market standards.
- Enforce company policies while adhering to proper procedure regarding disciplinary action.
- Proactively assess performance and growth potential of individual staff members in order to create a strong team benchmark and promote career paths.
- Identify individual and team training needs. Create and implement regular trainings from the Rome training team and any in store related trainings or product knowledge seminars.
- Ensure timely submission of accurate timesheets.