Department Manager - Saks NY
Job title:Department Manager - Saks NY
Experience:Mindestens 5 Jahre
Contract Type:Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertrag
Job Title: Department Manager
The Department Manager at our concession in Saks Fifth Avenue will be responsible for leading and coaching his/her team, building Client relationships, and proactively drive the achievement of sales targets while ensuring our clients experience the Fendi Customer Journey. The Department Manager will be an ambassador of the Brand in the community and in the Market place.
Team Management and Development:
- Ensure Client Advisors deliver the Fendi Customer Journey to every client. Support them with consistent coaching, identifying their development and training needs, partner with the Training Manager to tailor individual action plans.
- Set individual and team goals, and sales targets; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Identify, recruit talent and secure succession plans in collaboration with the Store Manager.
- Implement Development Plans for high potential talent.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business, create a positive and harmonious work environment and foster cooperation.
Client and Business Development:
- Drive sales within category and across all store.
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging all clienteling tools.
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience.
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training, etc.).
- Develop the business of your Department, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and relating to all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and implement action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team management.
- Be aware of competition.
Selling & Floor Management:
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales and clienteling leadership to the team, supporting them with their own sales, fostering cross-selling and Client retention.
- Build and develop own Client portfolio.
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management and client hosting.
- Provide consistent and qualitative feedback to the team and coach them.
- Ensure policies, standards and Fendi procedures are communicated and implemented.
- Be accountable for inventory management of respective product categories.
- Support Store Manager in staff planning ensuring best match to traffic and with the objective to maximize sales and provide an exceptional client experience.
- Ensure there is a business strategy behind VM moves and follow launch pad area.
- Participate to floor rotations with VM team.
- Ensure visual maintenance is done throughout the day.
- BA a Plus.
- Minimum of 5-8 years Retail management experience.
- Experience in luxury retail is a must.
- Drive to exceed sales results.
- Ability to motivate sales teams.
- Foreign Languages a plus.
- Presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite.